When flowers aren't quite right, or you want a present that's slightly more unique, a fruit bouquet is just the thing. Completely customizable to suit any tastes, this special treat can be whipped up in an instant. (Can anyone say "last-minute gifts"?)
What better way to get in your 4-servings a day, than this custom-made, personalized fruit basket slash flower bouquet with a twist!
Step 1: Materials
You'll also need:
- Skewers - I ended up using two different sizes, but a pair of good scissors will suffice!
- A vessel to make the arrangement in - not too tall, and something kind of wide and opaque. I started off with a clear vase, but you could see all the skewers through it, and that was not attractive. I ended with a white tea pot.
- Some clay or foam to stick the skewers in (optional, really - it didn't serve me at all)
- Chocolate for dipping (also optional)
- Parsley to fill in as greenery