By the way,
"I made it at TechShop"
Step 1: Digital Model
1. The mounting holes were traced on to paper, giving an accurate "mold" of the needed parts.
2. Using Autodesk Inventor digital models were created using measurements from the paper traces
3. The digital models were exported from the inventor sketch as a dwg to CorelDRAW for printing
4. The initial prototyps were printed on standard 8.5"x11" paper and compared to the sketchs
5. Steps 2-4 were repeated until I was satisfied with the models