Looking for a fool proof way to woo 'The One'? Introducing my Full Proof Love Potion!
This spiced and boozy version of old world (aka thick & rich) hot chocolate is sure to put the object of your affection in an amorous mood - for at least 20 minutes. All the time you need convince them of your many charms.
NOTE: Effectiveness is only temporary and results are not guaranteed, but deliciousness is.
- stencil makings: 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper, pencil, and scissors
- drinking chocolate (I used TCHO brand - this makes a thicker, old world hot chocolate)
- unsweetened cocoa
- 2% milk (Feel free to substitute skim or almond milk. It will just be less thick.)
- ground cinnamon
- ground nutmeg
- ancho or regular chili powder
- sea salt
- whiskey or bourbon (I used Bulleit Bourbon)
- milk frother (not absolutely necessary for potion effectiveness)
Step 1: Preparing Your Love Stencil
- Trace half of your glass/mug on the folded edge of a piece of paper.
- Draw half a heart* inside the half circle, giving your self a comfy distance from the edge of the circle. (approx. 1/2 - 3/4")
- Cut out your heart and then cut about 1/2" around your half circle. You need to make it big enough to sit on the top of the mug without falling in.
*You can make the stencil any shape you'd like!