Step 3: Parts and Materials
- Pepakura (Don't have it? Then go download it here. Like right now.)
- Elmer's Glue-All (Or for that matter, your preferred Papercraft adhesive)
- Straight Edge/ Ruler
- At least 6 Glue Sticks (I'm partial to UHU and Permanent Glue Stic by Avery)
- Comfortable Scissors (the lighter the better, the sharper the safer- should be able to glide against the paper when cutting).
- At least 255 pages Recycled Card Stock (I wanted GLaDOS not only to look great, but also be environmentally friendly).
- Color Ink Cartridge/ Black Ink Cartridge
- Hot Glue Gun
- Xacto Cutting Knife
- Black yarn (For Final Step)
-Clear Packaging Tape
and finally, the original GLaDOS papercraft model + personality cores. I saved you the trouble of putting all of the pdf files compressed on a .rar, but the GLaDOS .pdo model was unfortunately too large and will still be needed to be downloaded through Billybob's deviantart:
GLaDOS' Addendum: No one will blame you for giving up. In fact, quitting at this point is a perfectly reasonable response.