- The ability for the camera to slide up and down the strap. This makes drawing the camera to your eye much easier.
- A quick release for the camera. This makes for easy storage and tripod use.
- A quick release for the body strap. This makes the rig easy to take off.
The ability to use this with my tripod adapter. This makes the camera ready to mount on the tripod.
- **Bonus removable lens cap tether**
This quick strap works well enough that I removed my neck strap entirely and use the quick strap exclusively.
Step 1: Materials and Tools
- Six feet of 1" nylon strap (Walmart has these 'Sinch Straps' for $1.88 in the camping section)
- 2 Side release buckles, 1" wide ($.60 also in camping)
- Bolt (1/4"dia coarse thread) or tripod adapter
- Cutting Utensil
- Sandpaper in a 1" strip