It is capable of using the original Nintendo controller, the N64 controller, and the Wii Classic controller at the same time!
Funtendo is USB powered, and also contains a flash drive which will contain the project drivers, as well as your emulators and rom files.
If you are looking for a cool gift for the geek in your life, this may be it!
This is an easy build that can be constructed on a Saturday afternoon.
The video below is a demonstration of the Funtendo in action.
Step 1: Funtendo parts list
- Propeller Platform USB (Source: Gadget Gangster)
- Terminal Module (Source: Gadget Gangster)
- Nintendo controller extension cable
- Nintendo 64 controller extension cable
- Wii Classic controller extension cable
- A USB Flash drive (2gig or better)
- A USB Hub powerable from USB
- A Project Box (Source: Radio Shack)
- Nintendo 64 controller
- Original Nintendo controller
- Wii Classic controller
- A USB cable with an "A" connector