So to to this you'll need :
- A plain cotton tee ( i haven't tried anything else, but i dont think fine fabrics will work.)
- Plastics bags in assorted colors OR a bag with a design already on
- Scissors, (the smaller the better)
- A marker
- Stencil ( optional if you cant draw it free hand)
- An iron
- A piece of parchment paper ( i used the backing of a sheet of labels)
Step 1: Cut out the shapes
Step 2: Arranging your design
Step 3: Fuse the design
Step 4: Finish it up.
So enjoy making new designs on your shirts and leave me a comment or a pic .Thanks.