Step 1: Tools and Materials
- paint brush
- 2 x wooden L profile slat (plank)
- 2 x screws
- 2 x thin wooden "spacer" pieces
- some paint
- some wood glue
Step 2: Paint and Assembly
2. Cut and paint the "spacer" - basically I used a small piece of this same L profile plank - this will give you some space between two planks so knife blade can pass trough
3. Glue everything together
4. Mount and screw the rack on to the wall
5. Ad your logo if you are a vain designer like myself :D and that's it!
Hope you like this small DIY project of mine - this is also my first instructable but there will be many more very soon. Geek on!