Step 1: Materials
(1) 12 oz bottle of Elmers Glue
(1) tube of red acrylic paint
(1) magic eraser sponge
(1) can of black spray paint
(1) can of clear coat
(1) beer bottle
1 inch elastic band (about 3-4 yards of it)
1 inch nylon band (about a yard of it)
(8) center release buckles
(2) parachute buckles
(20) velcro squares
scrim-like cloth (as much needed for the armor)
a sewing machine
a glue gun with about 5 sticks of glue
a heat gun
a medium size paint brush
an Xacto knife and a pair of scissors.
Misc. Items to complete the costume not needed to DIY:
• Black athletic long-sleeve workout top and bottom
• Black leather/leather looking boots and gloves
• Glasses with clear lenses.
• A black long haired wig, if you don't already have long black hair.
• A big belt.