This paper airplane is worth making. Try it out! Learn how to control it by adjusting the wings and stabilizers more or less, and you will like how it flies. Throw the airplane at [proper degrees °] lightly in door, and hard outdoor. Watch out for the winds when you play out door.
- COMPLEXITY LEVEL: Medium
- MATERIALS: Copy Paper—Letter Size 8.5" x 11" [20 lb or 24 lb]
- ✈ LETTER SIZE TEMPLATE : http://goo.gl/75V2eO
- ✈ FOLDING ADVICE: You need to fold the plane accurately in order to have a perfect paper airplane which can fly well. Also, be creative and adjust the plane if you need to.
✈ GET IN TOUCH:
- Web: paperartland.com
- Subscribe: http://goo.gl/wAFe3s
- Facebook: http://goo.gl/wAFe3s
- Twitter: http://goo.gl/wAFe3s
- Instructables: http://goo.gl/wAFe3s
- Blog: http://goo.gl/wAFe3s
✈ DONATION: http://goo.gl/R0nu69
- ETHICAL DESIGN: Every of my paper airplanes are original. If I got inspired from some one, I will mention that person on my video description. COPYING IS A SHAME, so please DO NOT COPY my designs. Also, please, contact me ( with valid evidence) if you believe any of my designs is already made before mine. I will give credit to the inventor or delete the video right away.
- TERM OF USE: Note that All the contents ( Except the music) on the video is copyright to Tri Dang (me). This airplane is only free to fold and play personally. For commercial use, please contact me.
- COPYRIGHTS © 2014. Designed by Tri Dang.