Step 7: Build the Box
- Print out your good copy of the box.
- Peel a sheet of DRYTAC laminate film and place it carefully over your design. Try to avoid dust and air bubbles.
- Let the heat press heat up to approximately 80 degrees.
- Make sure to put a piece of transfer paper on top of the laminate film.
- Clamp your box design in the heat press for approximately 15 seconds.
- Disassemble your box and lay it flat on the table.
- Spray the top side of your box and the back side of your box design with spray adhesive.
- Wait for a minute and then stick the two sides together. You only get ONE chance, so make sure it's lined up properly.
- Trim the excess paper with an x-acto knife and reassemble your box.