To build this, you will need just a few parts and less than 10 minutes. Here's the list:
(3) 1/2" slip x 3/4" MHT PVC fittings - these are what the garden hoses will attach to
(1) 1/2" slip x 3/4" FHT PVC fitting - this is what attaches to the hose bib coming out of your house
(3) 1/2" solvent shut-off valves - I prefer these little jobbies that turn off/on with a 90 degree turn.
(1) 1/2" solvent PVC cross - forms the main body of the manifold
(2) 1/2" PVC street elbow 90 degree solvent
(7) 1/2" x 2" PVC pipe (my photo shows gray electrical conduit b/c that's what I had on hand)
(1) can of PVC cement
To construct it, just start with the 1/2" slip x 3/4" FHT PVC fitting and work your way down. I situated the middle shut-off with the handle on top, and the 2 outer ones are rotated 90 degrees so their handles won't interfere with the center one.
Attached is a photo of the one I replaced. Don't buy - make!