So, I made the second one. It's like the first one, just changing the pincers for some kind of gattling gun, that spins at high velocity and has a red led, giving the "FIRE" effect.
This Cyborg Arm has two problems:
1. Too heavy. You need the fitness of a sexy Latino gardener for wearing it for a long time. And it's heavier than the first one, so you feel like Hellboy.
2. It has the power of turning its bearer into an evil person. Look at our sweet Carley Jacobson (pictures). Now she feels the hunger for power and mass destruction!
But, still, you can make it for a cosplay, or just in case you want to delight yourself with images of your future robotic empire.
Step 1: Materials and stuff
All the plastic trash I could get
Corner braces inside L (2in. x 5/8in.)
Corner braces inside L (1in. x 1/2in.)
1 9V battery clip
1 9V battery
1 big and red LED
2 220 ohm resistors
1 damaged small flashlight
1 big Thermos
1 damaged tower fan
1 damaged plastic table set for babies (I used the front support)
1 big electric toy car (I needed the motor, the gearbox and the wheel)
Something with a handle (like a toy iron)
1 rectangular keyboard
8 PVC plugs (or any other cylindrical pieces)
black plastic junk pieces
Nuts, screws and bolts
Dremel Rotary Tool
And don't forget:
1. If you don't have it, replace it!
2. Use protective equipment (dust mask and goggles)
3. Beware of drilled and soldered hot surfaces
4. Work in a good ventilated area.
5. Always have junk in stock.
6. Have fun.