Introduction: Geek Group Lab Tour Jan 2010
Hey everyone, It's time for a new tour of the Lab. During this video you will see many things like:
* 1800 PSI Copper Pneumatic Canon
* The parts cabinets
* Why the "Worlds Largest Newtons Cradle" isn't in use yet.
* Soundstage and surroundings (Set A and B)
* All the test equipment that you can use if you visit
* The new CNC lathe and mill etc.
* Machine shop/room
* Control room
* Video editing equipment
* Recording Studio
* High Voltage storage room
* Garage complete with Wardriving Geekmobiles :-)
* Avionics guages
Like this video? Want more? Check out and subscribe to The Geek Group's Youtube channel. Want to chat to members of The Geek Group or discuss your projects with fellow geeks? Join us, become a member on The Geek Group's website here.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.