Introduction: Get Started With Blynk
What is Blynk?
Blynk is a Platform with iOS and Android apps to control Arduino, Raspberry Pi and the likes over the Internet.
It's a digital dashboard where you can build a graphic interface for your project by simply dragging and dropping widgets.
(This is my first instructable)
Step 1: Parts
Step 2: Arduino Setup
Step 3: Phone Setup
1. Log in with your Blynk account
2. Make a new project
3. Place and configure widgets
Step 4: Computer Setup
1. Install the Arduino IDE
2. Install the Blynk library
3. Open the Arduino_Serial_USB sample
4. Insert your auth token
5. Set up your board
6. Upload the code
7. Open the blynk-ser.bat: located in C:\Users\Your username\Documents\Arduino\libraries\blynk-library-0.3.0\scripts folder
8. Write in your COM port and hith enter
Step 5: Done
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.