Step 1: What You Need
1. a computer that has been previously connected to the wireless network that you want
(this is because the key that you want is stored in a windows file on that computer)
2. access to that computers administrator account (try this instructable )
3.the program wirelesskeyview
!!! warning just do a quick virus scan of the file to make sure its clean, cnet usually is good about not having viruses !!!
Step 2: The Dirty Work
1. open the zip folder, no need to unzip, just open.
2. click on the wirelesskeyview program
3. if nothing appears click the programs refresh button.
4. take down the name of the wireless network, and the key, or you can save it as a text file by clicking the save button
5. now, put the key into the computer you want wireless access on, and your good to go.