Introduction: Get Wireless Network Keys
This Instructable will show you how to get keys for wireless networks.
Step 1: What You Need
What you need:
1. a computer that has been previously connected to the wireless network that you want
(this is because the key that you want is stored in a windows file on that computer)
2. access to that computers administrator account (try this instructable )
3.the program wirelesskeyview
!!! warning just do a quick virus scan of the file to make sure its clean, cnet usually is good about not having viruses !!!
Step 2: The Dirty Work
ok, so I'm assuming that you have already downloaded wirelesskeyview, and are under an administrator account on the computer that already has access to the wireless network you want.
1. open the zip folder, no need to unzip, just open.
2. click on the wirelesskeyview program
3. if nothing appears click the programs refresh button.
4. take down the name of the wireless network, and the key, or you can save it as a text file by clicking the save button
5. now, put the key into the computer you want wireless access on, and your good to go.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.