*NOTE* I am in no way responsible for any trouble you may get in from using this Instructable.
Step 1: Use a Proxy
Proxy.org - This site uses a database of over 7,493 working proxy servers to help you access blocked sites.
Certain Proxy - This site was ranked one of the best proxies available today.
Zopopo - This site claims to be the best proxy on the net. It performs quite well.
Step 2: .TK
1. Type www.myspace.com into the text box and click next.
2. Copy the letters from the picture into the text box.
3. Click confirm under the Anonymous Free Domain box.
4. Click the link to the page it created for you.
Step 3: Translation
1. Go to Babelfish.
2. Under the "Translate a web page" area, type in www.myspace.com
3. Use the drop down menu to select any language to English (Ex. Chinese-Simp to English)
4. Click Translate.
Step 4: Remote Access
1. On your school computer access the 'Start' menu. From there, go to All Programs and access the Accessories folder and select Remote Desktop Connection.
2. Type in your home computer's IP address.
3. Now you are connected to your home computer and can access MySpace through your home internet connection.