Get on myspace at school

Contest Winner

Step 3: Translation

Using a translation website is another way you can access MySpace from school.

1. Go to Babelfish.

2. Under the "Translate a web page" area, type in

3. Use the drop down menu to select any language to English (Ex. Chinese-Simp to English)

4. Click Translate.
Remove these adsRemove these ads by Signing Up
nikolai1234 years ago
the schools block translation tool so its ALMOST impossible... unless you have TOR onion router and mozzilla firefox on USB. ( ). you have to download it at home though or a place w/ no restrictions.

Get More Out of Instructables

Already have an Account?


PDF Downloads
As a Pro member, you will gain access to download any Instructable in the PDF format. You also have the ability to customize your PDF download.

Upgrade to Pro today!