So you got your self a ButtonDuino and you want to find out how to get started. ButtonDuino is basically a tiny Arduino that uses an Atmel Attiny85 microcontroller as the heart of the development kit. Check this step-by-step tutorial on using the shrunken Arduino.
Step 1: Download and Install the Drivers
1. Download Drivers and Arduino files from Dropbox
. All the files you need are there. Navigate to the ButtonDuinoWindowsDriver Folder that you downloaded and double click on Install Driver.exeButtonDuino Files
Step 2: Installing the Drivers
2. Install Drivers, grab a coffee and then click finish.
3. Restart your PC.
Step 3: Time to Program ButtonDuino
4. Open Arduino IDE 1.04 and Open Blink Sketch
5. Change pin 13 to pin 1
6. Under Tools>>Board Select Digispark (Tiny Core)
7. Under Tools>>Programmer Select Digispark
8. Press Upload Sketch (Make sure ButtonDuino is not connected)
9. Connect the ButtonDuino when instructed by the IDE.
Step 4: Voilà!
Your ButtonDuino is now Programmed. Plug it into your ButtonDuino into your breadboard and try implement some creative projects. If you need some ideas then check out the following links:WikiSite
Find out also how you can link ButtonDuino to LabVIEW.
Check out our Facebook Page