Introduction: Getting Started With ButtonDuino
So you got your self a ButtonDuino and you want to find out how to get started. ButtonDuino is basically a tiny Arduino that uses an Atmel Attiny85 microcontroller as the heart of the development kit. Check this step-by-step tutorial on using the shrunken Arduino.
Step 1: Download and Install the Drivers
1. Download Drivers and Arduino files from Dropbox. All the files you need are there. Navigate to the ButtonDuinoWindowsDriver Folder that you downloaded and double click on Install Driver.exe
Step 2: Installing the Drivers
2. Install Drivers, grab a coffee and then click finish.
3. Restart your PC.
Step 3: Time to Program ButtonDuino
4. Open Arduino IDE 1.04 and Open Blink Sketch
5. Change pin 13 to pin 1
6. Under Tools>>Board Select Digispark (Tiny Core)
7. Under Tools>>Programmer Select Digispark
8. Press Upload Sketch (Make sure ButtonDuino is not connected)
9. Connect the ButtonDuino when instructed by the IDE.