This project is about a classic of the paranormal investigation Ghost Photography, in this case fake ghost photography. This Instructable is to show you how to transform photos from your family, sons, friends or yourself into a ghost using Pixlr.
Step 1: Let's get ready
Recommendation: the person should appear as normal as possible without exaggerated gestures and the background should have high contrast, this for easy editing.
2)Enter to http://www.pixlr.com/.
2)Select => Open Pixlr editor
3) Select => Open image from computer
4) Open the background image.
1. Pixlr was set in Spanish but can easily change to another language.
2. All the comments are in English.
3. All the text between () are shortcuts.
Step 2: Let's get old
1) Duplicate the Layer.
2) In the Old layer, select filter => Noise. For this example we use a value of 64. This to make it look accidental or from a beginner.
3) In the Old layer, select Adjustment => Sepia.
4) In the Layers pallet, change Old layer to Overlay with Opacity around 79%. Remember this is a color photo not a black and white photo we want see some color.
6) Appraise, Are you satisfied with the outcome?
Yes => Next step
No => Play with the values => Repeat 6)