Halloween is that special date when we give free rein to our imagination from the most adorable to the gloomy and therefore we adore Halloween.
This project is about a classic of the paranormal investigation Ghost Photography, in this case fake ghost photography. This Instructable is to show you how to transform photos from your family, sons, friends or yourself into a ghost using Pixlr.
1) First you need two photos. one of a place that will be used of background and one of the people that will be the ghosts. Recommendation: the person should appear as normal as possible without exaggerated gestures and the background should have high contrast, this for easy editing.
2)Enter to http://www.pixlr.com/.
2)Select => Open Pixlr editor
3) Select => Open image from computer
4) Open the background image.
1. Pixlr was set in Spanish but can easily change to another language.
2. All the comments are in English.
3. All the text between () are shortcuts.