You can present these at Halloween parties or just a little surprise.
Step 1: Ingredients and Equipment
• 1 banana
• 1 apple
• 1 kiwi
• A handful of hundreds and thousands
• A handful of chocolate drops
• A knife
• A cookie cutter (of any shape)
Step 2: Banana Ghosts
• Next use your chocolate drops to create a face (my chocolate drops are curved but yours not have to be)
Step 3: Making the Ghosts Spark
Step 4: Apple Shapes
• Now cut out the middle of your apple (the core) using your cookie cutter.
Step 5: Kiwi Shapes
Step 6: Finishing
• Next place your fruit in an arrangement that best suits you.
• Then use any left over hundreds and thousands for plate.
Step 7: Thank You!
Please like and comment also vote for me so I can win my first contest!