This is a non-alchoholic drink suitable for all audiences. Rated PG - Pretty Good. Yum!
See the classic version here.
Step 1: Break into the lab...
- Seltzer or plain carbonated water. You may be lucky and have one of those bar drink soda chargers which use the CO2 cartridges and pressurize the dispenser. Search for the instructables that show you how to charge your own soda water.
- milk, try not to use skim or lowfat as it does not give the desired result.
- Food coloring in assorted colors.
- Chocolate syrup - Made in Brooklyn, New York, Fox's U-Bet syrup is the only one you should use (not an endorsement of any kind but a statement of fact) OK, you may get away with lesser brands.
- Optional vanilla or strawberry flavored syrup.
- Assorted glassware from the lab. Beakers, flasks, test tubes, or measuring vials.
CAUTION: make sure these are food-safe and have not come into contact with any other chemicals.