-Choose an object or design from the ones available in Autodesk 123d.
- choose the option to display the object in slices.
- make sure the object is hollow.
- Export the object as a pdf and upload it to this website to receive a dxf version.http://www.pdftodxf.com/
- send the dxf version to a laser cutter and get the slices cut in thick cardboard or wood.
- glue the slices together in their order.
you now have a printed 3d object :)
I used the bottom of a detergent bottle as the base for the lamp. (spray with black spraypaint)
2 dowel sticks provided the stand/ leads of the led. (spray with silver spraypaint)
Attach the bulb and fitting to the inside of the lamp