1" wood dowel
1" x 2" wood spacers
brown craft paper
PlayBOX wheat paste
Masonary waterproof paint
Step 1: Form the Body
- Cut out 3 plywood circles the body diameter
- Drill a 1" wood dowel sized hole in the center of the plywood.
- Wrap cardboard around the circle to make a tube for each body segment
- Cut slots in the cardboard body tubes to bend and glue with hot glue to make each body segment.
- Repeat for each of the three body segments
- Stack each body segment on the 1" dowel to connect them all together.
- Glue in a cardboard neck tube that the head tube will slip into.