Another lamp? Tell me you asked this question the moment you saw it. :) Ok, so before you answer that my dear friend, tell me , isn't it looking awesome :).
The story behind this lamp came from this forum topic.
A new citizen (you are the reason I posted this my friend ) wanted to make a lamp (I guess from Ikea) and asked for help in our forums. So there are two reasons I posted this ible.
- It was a Lamp and I knew I can make it.
- I really wanted to help (Even though this thought came later to my mind... LOL)
This lamp in my opinion is nothing but a giant decorative bow which you would make to probably gift(A giant stretchable pajama I guess ) something to HULK... ha ha ha.
You may have seen many methods for making a decorative bow, but here I am going to show you a different one.
Step 1: Stuff you would need
- Big sheets of thick paper or card paper of your favorite color (just remember that dark colors in thick sheet are not the best choice). Mine was 37"x23"
- A sharp scissor.
- A ruler
- A Pencil
- Craft glue like Elmer's or Fevicol
- Some lighting arrangement.
- Something to punch a hole (you can use hole punch from screw driver set), I have a eyelet punch set, I used that one.
- A plastic small tube or pipe , around 1". I used a piece of fish tank air pipe.
- Our best friend patience.