These giant truffles are made with Oreos and cream cheese, dipped in chocolate, and wrapped with whatever phrase you'd like to send your Valentine. I kept things classic here, but the possibilities are endless!
1 box (minus 7) oreo cookies
1 8oz package of cream cheese
1 box Baker’s melting chocolate
- Place oreos in a ziploc bag and crush them with your hands or a rolling pin until fine
- Mix in the softened cream cheese using the back of a large spoon
- Roll dough into the shape of Hershey kisses (I made mine about 1-1/2″ tall and ended up with 11 total) and place on a wax-paper lined cookie sheet.
- Place in the freezer for about an hour
- Melt chocolate according to instructions and dip each kiss into the chocolate, tapping the spoon on the side of the bowl to make any excess drip off
- Place back on the cookie sheet and allow the chocolate to harden
- Print out phrases in blue ink, I used Helvetica Condensed size-12 font
- Wrap kisses in tinfoil and stick tag in securely: