Introduction: Giant Princess Leia Cookie
Hello to all! I am back, and hoping to post more so give me a follow!
I came up with this idea after watching the new Star Wars film (which is amazing btw!), so I then decided how I could relate Star Wars to baking - hence this idea!
For the cookie--
• 100g unsalted butter
• 50g golden caster sugar
• 150g plain flour
• 125g cooking chocolate
• Brown or chocolate writing icing
• a wooden spoon
• a bowl
• a baking tray
• baking paper (optional - I grease my tray with butter)
• a rolling pin
• a saucepan
• 13cm diameter circle cookie cutter and a 6cm diameter circle cookie cutter (I didn't have an actual cookie cutter of this size so I used a large soup mug and a smaller mug)
Step 1: Making the Cookie
• First of all you need to preheat you oven to gas 3 / 160°C.
• Now mix your butter and sugar together so the mixture is thick and pale.
• Next add the flour until the mixture turns into a dough that is easy to hold and not sticky.
• Now roll out your dough.
Step 2: Cutting the Dough
• Now you need to cut your dough:
1x bigger circle
2x smaller circle
• Then put them into the oven on the middle shelf for 15-20 minuets until they are slightly golden.
Step 3: Chocolate Hair
• Now it's time to melt the chocolate before taking out the cookies -- this will be used for the hair.
• Melt the chocolate in a saucepan so it is together and more thick.
Step 4: Decoration Prep
• Once out of the oven leave the cookies to cool and get your writing icings ready
Step 5: Spreading the Chocolate
• Next spread your chocolate across the two smaller circles.
• Now spread some more chocolate across the bigger circle (Do this the same as the picture shows).
Step 6: Finishing Touches
• Now use the writing icing to do the same decoration as the shown pictures (if you do not like this decoration do use your own ideas!).
Step 7: Complete!
You have made your own Princess Leia Cookie!
Thank you for reading this guide on how to make a Princess Leia cookie, I hope it tastes delicious and you enjoyed making this.
If you have any worries or problems about this recipe please let me know in the comments.
Please leave a like and comment, and please vote for me! Thank you so much!