If you want to make custom gift wrap this year, or just add a touch of whimsy to your gift, stencils can be a big help in accomplishing your goal. And with blank stencil templates at your disposal anything is possible. Follow these steps for creating your own Candy Cane printed gift bags, or create your very own design using these same steps.
1. Painters Tape (you want it to stick but not tear your paper when you remove it)
2. Stencil Blank (an alternative to these is to use transparencies)
3. Image (make sure if it is not an image you created that it is available to use as you wish)
5. Exacto Knife
6. Extra Blades (you want to make sure your blade is the sharpest it can be)
7. Gift Bags
9. Stencil Sponges
10. Cutting Mat (not pictured)
Center your image under the stencil template. Tape both to the mat to keep it from moving while you trace it.