Step 7: Steam the Meatballs
2. Put the bowl into the steamer and cover with lid.
3. Launch the steamer and steam the meatballs for 45 to 60 minutes.
4. Stop the steamer, and wait for it to cool down.
Caution: the steam in the steamer is very hot. Do not take the bowl out before the steamer is cooling down, or before you stop it.
5. Take the bowl out of the steamer.
6. Try a meatball, see if it is cooked.
• If it is not cooked, put it back into the steamer and steam it for 20 more minutes.
• If it is cooked, enjoy your Ginger Beef Meatball then.