Step 3: The card slots
1. take to cards and wrap them length wise with duct tape, sticky side out.
2. slide the little sleeve you made down so that a reasonable amount of the card is showing (so that you would be able to grab card)
3. make cuts on each end of the duct tape that is now sticking out over the sides. Then fold those down.
4. Slide the sleeve down again so that the folds are at the top of the of what will be the card pocket.
5. take another piece of duct tape and put it over the bottom of the card pocket (sticky part out)
6. Then put that on one side of the bottom section of the big sheet, towards the top (see picture)
7. repeat steps 1-6 except put it on the other side.
8. Then lay a piece of tape over those two pockets so that the sticky part is covered.
9. Repeat the whole thing to make another row of pockets on the bottom.