Step 1: Materials
8 shelf brackets with mounting hardware, 8 glass shelves, one string of Christmas lights, 25 to 30 orphans (single pieces of stemware)
Step 2: Shelving
2. Once you have located the studs, you will need to decide how much space you need between the shelves.
3 make sure your spacing will accommodate the tallest piece of stemware you plan to use.
4. I placed my shelf brackets 11 Inches apart.
5. I used plain inexpensive L brackets but there are lots of options out there.
Step 3: Glass Shelves
You can buy really nice thick glass shelves at Home Depot, but I didn't think it was needed for this project.
For the Christmas tree:
Top shelf - 16 inches
2nd shelf - 24 inches
3rd shelf - 36 inches
4th shelf - 36 inches
Step 4: Decorate
Small non-breakable Christmas bulbs
Strings of Christmas beads
Pieces of garland
marbles and glass stones from the dollar store
Silver wrapped candies
Step 5: Valentines
2. Dusted everything.
3. Reversed the order of the shelves
4. the lights to line the shelves and make a heart outline
5. Filled the glasses with red pink and silver candies