It only takes just a few items -- some of which or maybe even all of them may be right there in your very own home.
Step 1: Items Needed:
- Plastic serving tray
- Elevated drainage rack (Rubberized one will not rust. Otherwise, a stainless steel one has to be scrubbed periodically.)
- Rubber washers (or whatever they're called)
- Strong multi-purpose glue
Step 2: Glue on Rubber Washers
- Work on a clean dry surface.
- Add a little glue to bottom of washer
- Wipe off any excess
Step 3: Position Washers
- Position each washer by eye-balling the distance for each one.
- You want to make sure it's stable and not rocking, in order to support heavy loads.
- Put a little glue on each one and press on firmly.
- Let dry a little before turning over.
Step 4: Position Completed Rack
- Now that the rack is completed place it next to the sink.
- The tray is elevated to allow it to dry underneath.
- Place rack on the tray.
- It's ready to go to work.
Step 5: Doing It's Thing!
- You remove glasses as they dry for storage.
- Clean rack every day or at your discretion.
- Clean tray periodically.
- You can leave trays out or store them away.
- You can use to dry those "odds & ends" type items.
- Helps to keep kitchen organized.
1, 2, 3 -- Done!!!