The instructions are laid out step-by-step, but read them all first so you know what to expect :)
A new Instructable every Monday on www.alittlestranger.com
Step 1: You Will Need
a) Polymer clay in a colour of your choice (for the face) I used Fimo, look on eBay under 'crafts'
b) Lacquer. An Acrylic based one will dry quickly
c) Aluminium foil
d) White polymer clay (for the muzzle)
e) Acrylic paint in red and black/ a dark colour to tone with your main clay
f) Craft knife
h) Fine/Superfine sanding sponge
i) 1 Jump ring and 1 Top Screw (look on eBay under 'crafts')
k) Bobble chain
Before you start, preheat your oven as directed on your packet of clay
Step 2: Sculpt the face
2) Take a pinch of your main colour of clay and soften it up with your fingers
3) Roll it into a ball with the palms of your hands
4) Flatten the ball, and use your thumbs to push the sides out, making it a flat oval shape.
5) Offer the oval up to the gloomy bear template you've selected. Your oval should be the same size as the head
6) Push the edges down. You want the back of the face to be flat, so use your thumbs to push the sides down at 90 degrees to the back, all around.