Introduction: Gluten-Free Carrot Cake
This is a simple recipe to make gluten-free, super delicious carrot cake at home. It took me about two hours to bake this cake, one hour for preparation and one hour for baking.
Step 1: Ingrdients
The following are the ingredients I have used. I have checked twice to make sure all these ingredients are gluten-free.
- 175 grams of fully ripe Bananas. You will get about 150 grams of fruit after peeling the skin
- 150 grams of fresh Carrots
- Three Eggs
- 100 grams of Dates
- 100 grams of Cashew Nuts
- 100 grams of home-made butter
- 50 grams of Tutti fruity (made from raw papaya)
- Two teaspoons of Baking powder. I have used Double-acting baking powder.
- One teaspoon Salt
- Half a teaspoon of Spice Powder for flavoring (ground mixer of Cinnamon, Star Anise, Cloves and Cardamom)
- 175 grams of Corn flour
Step 2: Preparation-1
- Clean and grate the carrots
- Peel and puree the Bananas
- Finely chop the dates
- Grate the Cashew nuts
- Add Butter in a large mixing bowl
- Add three eggs and beat well with the butter
- Add grated carrots, pureed bananas. chopped dates, grated cashew nuts & tutti fruity and mix well
Step 3: Preparation-2
- Mix together Corn flour, salt, baking powder and spice powder separately
- Sift this mix through a fine sieve so that all ingredients get mixed well together
- Add the flour mix to the earlier prepared fruit mix
- Blend everything together
Our Gluten-free Cake batter is ready
Step 4: Preparation-3
- Butter a baking pan of about 9 inches in size
- Spoon in the prepared gluten-free cake batter
Step 5: Baking
- Preheat oven at 200 deg C
- Place the batter-filled cake pan in the oven
- Bake for about 55 to 60 minutes. It took me about 60 minutes at 200 deg C.
- Insert a skewer in the cake and check that the cake is fully baked
Step 6: Finished Cake
- Turn off the oven and remove the baked cake with the pan
- Allow it to cool
- Turn over the cake on a stainless steel plate
Enjoy the Gluten-free Carrot cake
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.