For more healthy gluten free recipes by myself and the chef's I interview, please visit my website at www.fearlessdining.com
Step 1: Doughnut Ingredients
1/2 c Gluten Free Multipurpose Flour Blend
1 tsp Bob's Red Mill Gum Xanthan
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 c Nutiva Organic Sugar, Coconut
1/2 c coconut oil (melted)
1 tsp vanilla
1 very ripe banana
1/4 c chocolate chips
1 tsp coconut oil
Step 2: Instructions for Batter
2. Add the dry ingredients to a medium sized bowl and whisk to blend.
3. In a small bowl, mash up the banana until it is almost a thick liquid.
4. Add the coconut sugar and other wet ingredients to the banana and whisk together.
5. Blend the wet ingredients to dry ingredients and blend together.
6. This is what the mixture will look like when blended together.
Step 3: Instructions to Make Doughnuts
Step 4: Final Step
Drizzle the chocolate over the doughnuts.