The method of making the dough is similar to a pâte à choux, resulting in wonderfully light and puffy little breads. They're frequently served with marinara or other tomato-based sauce, but they can be also be used in dishes in place of standard bread, and are also awesome on their own or served with soups or other dishes.
Step 1: You'll Need. . .
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic (minced very fine)
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- Large microwave-safe mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Baking pan/cookie sheet
- Small cookie dough or ice cream scoop (or just two teaspoons)