3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
3 TB brown sugar
2 TB chopped garlic
2 TB coconut oil, melted
salt and pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
2. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, garlic and melted coconut oil. Add in a few shakes of salt and pepper. Mix well until combined.
3. Put your chicken pieces in an 8x8" glass pyrex baking dish. Its important to use this size, because you want the sauce to stay close to the chicken. If you use a bigger pan, the sauce will spread out too much, and you won't get as much flavor on the chicken.
4. Spoon the brown sugar/garlic mixture (evenly distributed) over the 3 chicken pieces.
5. Bake for 50-55 minutes. If you happen to walk by your oven during that time, and see the sauce bubbling up like crazy, do not panic. It will stop the second you remove the dish from the oven. Let the chicken cool on the counter for a few minutes before trying to serve it....it helps the sauce thicken.
Notes: My husband LOVES this chicken. I like that it doesn't require a ton of ingredients and that you can put it in the oven and walk away for a while to get other things done. Our 3 year old will even eat this :)