Introduction: Go Kart Sled Hybrid
A Crossbreed between a GO kart and a tobogan sled. Its great for down hill racing. Its very easy to make and its very cheap from free to five dollars
Step 1: Materials
- A ply wood of desired size and shape
- 3 Complete skateboard trucks(with the wheels and stuff) (I used 2 Narrow ones And 1 wide one)
- A hammer
- Wires or tough rope For handles
- Duct tape for designs (optional)
- A screw driver
- A dog for companionship (optional)
Step 2: Atatch the Wheels
You can either drill holes for skate board hard ware or you can just screw them on which I did since its less time consuming
Step 3: Designing
"Important: Do this first berore putting on the handles"
Be creative use as much colors of duct tape you like
Step 4: Atatching the Handles
Cut your wire or rope to your desired length and nail it to the left and right sides of the board
Step 5: Finished
Ride it like crazy!!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.