This makeup look is great for an evening look or a clubbing look
1. First i use my maybelline pore eraser primer and apply this to my face.
2. Then using my Loreal inflammable 24 hour foundation i apply this on my face also making sure there are no harsh lines.
3. For this look i used the lorac pro palette. First starting off with a toupe i blend this into the crease. I then use the dark brown and do the same step. Then using the gold i apply this to my lid and blend this out. I then use the colour slate and blend this concentrating this into the crease and then the same with black. I then use my collection eye liner to line my lib. Lastly i finish off with mascara and lashes.
4. Now using my maybelline fit me concealer i highlight my face applying this under my eyes on my nose forehead and chin and this blend this out with my finger. I then set this with the laura mercier
5. I then contour my face with the maybelline bronze.
6. I then use my pink peach colour blush from my bh cosmetics special occasions palette.
7. Finally apply my pink lipstick to my lips to finish off the look