Step 8: 11. Stuffed cookies and cookies on a Popsicle stick
Here's a fun way to liven up a batch of cookies; stuff them with candy middles or you can even bake them on a Popsicle stick! Create your own signature cookie by starting with the Good Karma cookie dough recipe, and stuffing them with your favorite choice of middles. You'll want to pick small or mini sized candies so that your cookies don't end up enormous....or maybe not!
Here are a few suggestions for stuffings:
Peanut butter cups/ or mini peanut butter cups
a section of graham cracker, a square of milk chocolate and a few mini marshmallows
an Oreo or mini oreos
mini chocolate candy bars, such as Snickers, Milky Way, 3 Musketeers ( great way to use your holiday stash)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Lightly spray your cookie sheet with non-stick spray
3. If making stuffed cookies on a Popsicle stick, insert your Popsicle stick into the center of your mini candy. Skip this step if you're simply stuffing your cookies.
4. Use 1- 2 heaping tablespoons of dough to completely enclose and surround your candy with the dough. I found it helpful to make a cookie dough ball, flatten it, then place the candy in the center and smoosh the dough up around it.
I found that the rolos worked easily by placing 1 heaping tablespoon of dough onto the lightly greased cookie sheet in a mounded ball shape, then pressing the rolo down into it and squishing the dough up around the sides and over the top to completely cover the cookie.
5. Place on the prepared baking sheet, and bake for 10 minutes.
You can place your cookies in a cellophane bag and tie a ribbon. The cookies on a Popsicle stick look especially cute this way!