1. Arduino Ethernet Pro (http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10536) or Arduino with Ethernet Shield
2. 4D Systems display (uLCD-32PT) http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10089 or display adaptor (uVGA II)http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10329
3. Arduino I/O headers socket
4. 5x Jumper wires (only 4 required for operation), note the display and display adaptor have male pins and Arduino typically takes female headers.
5. 2GB or less micro-SD (only needs about 150KB)
6. Power Supply
7. Ethernet Cable
8. DHT-22 Temperature and humidity sensor (optional, only if you want indoor temp)
9. Push button (optional)
10. 2x 10K Ohm resistor (optional, only if you want indoor temp)
Also for building the gadget, you will need the following
1. FTDI board, better use 5Volts one like this http://www.sparkfun.com/products/9716 one.
2. PC for programming
3. A micro-SD reader device
4. Soldering Iron