Step 1: Ingredients
- 3/4 cup Nonfat, plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 creamy peanut butter
- 1 medium banana
- 2 tablespoons Ovaltine drink mix (could be substituted with any hot chocolate mix or sweetened coco powder )
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sweetener, to taste (I used agave nectar)
- Chocolate Bar for grating
- Rubber Spatula
- Popsicle mold (or paper cups and popsicle sticks)
- Grater or Microplane
This recipe makes 4, 4oz popsicles.
Step 2: Blend
No blender? Pre-mash the banana and simply whisk the ingredients together for a slightly more textured result.
Step 3: Optional: More Chocolate!
Step 4: Fill Molds
Step 5: Enjoy!
My sous chef congo approved of the finished result.