I loved this chicken from the very beginning of my life. Now I want to share this recipe with all of you for you and your family to enjoy it.
For this delicious dish you will need:
- Chicken Breast - 4 pieces
- Two eggs
- Butter – 100 g
- Oil – 400 g
- Salt and pepper – to your taste
- Parsley - 1 bunch
Step 1: Parsley Time
The first step is the hardest part for me, but the easiest for all of my friends.
- You should take your parsley and wash it. Than, gently wipe extra water from parsley, and cut it.
- Take a middle sized bowl and mix the butter and parsley in it.
Wrap the butter in a plastic food wrap and put into the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
Step 2: Butter Up Your Chicken
This step is simple and easy.
- Take the chicken breast and "open" it with the sharp knife the way you will get a rectangular form of chicken.
- Gently beat your chicken with a food hammer from one side.
- Take the butter our of the refrigerator and cut it in pieces.
- Then, put the butter on the chicken breasts.
Wrap the breast, so that the butter is inside.
Now you are almost done.
Step 3: Almost Ready
- Slightly beat eggs with mixer eggs and add salt and pepper.
- Dip the chicken in the egg mixture.
Roll the breasts in the breadcrumbs. Repeat this process twice.
Step 4: Frying and Serving
- In a deep frying pan or saucepan, heat the oil and fry the breasts. Turn it around occasionally, until golden brown colour would appear from all of the sides.
The oil should cover the breasts at least to the half.
Your breasts are ready! I recommend to serve the breasts with fried or mashed potatoes.
I hope you and your family will enjoy this dish.