If you're true carnivore, you can pimp this recipe up, by adding cut sausages.
- Normally sized (soccer ball size) pumpkin.
- 2-3 Carrots
- 2 Onions
- Salt / Pepper
- Optional: PiriPiri
- Optional: Sausages
- Cut and peel a normally sized pumpkin. Add cut and peeled carrots, onions, and a piece of ginger and some bouillon.
- Fill a saucepan with 2 inches of water and put everything onto a colander which is made to be put in a saucepan. (See image).
- Close the lid of the saucepan and heat up to the maximum. Let it boil for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour the water off and put everything into a bowl.
- Mix it.
- Add salt, pepper, a tiny little bit of piripiri (spicey hot sauce) and cream.
- Dilute with cream or water until the desired consistency is achieved.