Introduction: Gravy Tea Bags! (Prank)
This is an awesome prank you can pull on anyone, anywhere! At the office, at home, anywhere!
But wherever you decide to pull the prank, you always know the reaction will be hilarious; The look on your
victim's friend's face when they go to have a sip of their delicious cup of 'tea', but instead gets a mouthful of steaming hot meaty gravy.
Please rate comment and subscribe, oh yeah, happy pranking!
Step 1: What You Need
- Tea bags
- Gravy granules
- A small knife or scissors
- A piece of paper
Step 2: Preparing the Teabag
- Cut a small hole in the corner of the teabag with your knife or scissors
- There hole should be small enough like in the picture, yet big enough to get the tea out the bag.
- Pour the tea out of the small hole in the bag. Shake the bag and it should all come out fairly easy. You can throw the tea in the bin now as it is no longer needed.
Step 3: Preparing the Gravy Granules
- You can see the gravy doesn't look like the tea in this picture!
- Grab a small box or container, and mash up those gravy granules so they look a tiny bit more like the tea does. I used the handle of a screwdriver the grind them up.
- They should now look like this.
Step 4: Insert the Gravy!
PS. If you have a small funnel, you can skip the part with the paper cone.
- Grab an A5 Sheet of paper, or half an A4 sheet for those less intelligent of you.
- Roll it up into a cone like this, making the end hold small enough to fit in the hole in the teabag but big enough for the gravy to fit through.
- Insert the paper cone into the hole in the teabag.
- Pour the gravy down the funnel and into the teabag. I didnt hav e a picture of this because it occupied both of my hands.
- Now your teabag should look like this! Looks normal doesn't it?
Step 5: Finished!
Now that you have successfully made your gravy teabag, put it back in the bag or tin right on the very top, so the next person who wants a cup of tea, gets a nasty surprise. They wont notice because the hole is small and un-noticeable!
Please rate, comment and subscribe! Happy pranking!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.