Introduction: Greatest Grilled Cheese Ever
Ok, i may have exaggerated with the heading, but it is delicious nonetheless
I made this one day when i was hungry and we had some random things in the cupboard.
My first intructable and im only 13, so dont be too harsh with your comments!
Sorry about the pictures. I used my phone :)
Step 1: Ingredients
You will need;
Cheese (I used colby, its my favourite)
You can experiment with many different things in the cupboard.
I have also used chives, kraft cheese (the proccesed ones in the packets - REALLY BAD FOR GRILLING), and even chilli powder :) , just to name a few.
Step 2: Your Base
1. Turn on the grill. Choose a Medium-High setting
2. Prepare your bread. If you like the crusts cut off, cut them off. ITS YOUR BREAD!
3. Cut the cheese (not the fart kind! try to stay on topic)
4. Place your cheese on the bread like shown in the picture
Step 3: Toppings
5. Open the minced garlic jar and spread
6. Sprinkle Parmesan, Parsley and Sesame Seeds on top, adding as much or as little as you desire
Step 4: In the Grill
7. If you dont have one already, place a sheet of aluminium foil onto the grill tray
8. Carefully pick up the snacks and place them in the grill
9. Clean up the mess on the bench!
Step 5: Et Voila!
Once the cheese is golden brown, you can take it out and enjoy your quick, easy and deliciously cheesy snack!
Remember! You can experiment with whatever ingredients you please! That is the great thing about cooking.
Thanks for reading. If you liked my instructable, commenting may pursuade me to make another :)