I made this one day when i was hungry and we had some random things in the cupboard.
My first intructable and im only 13, so dont be too harsh with your comments!
Sorry about the pictures. I used my phone :)
Step 1: Ingredients
Cheese (I used colby, its my favourite)
You can experiment with many different things in the cupboard.
I have also used chives, kraft cheese (the proccesed ones in the packets - REALLY BAD FOR GRILLING), and even chilli powder :) , just to name a few.
Step 2: Your Base
2. Prepare your bread. If you like the crusts cut off, cut them off. ITS YOUR BREAD!
3. Cut the cheese (not the fart kind! try to stay on topic)
4. Place your cheese on the bread like shown in the picture
Step 3: Toppings
6. Sprinkle Parmesan, Parsley and Sesame Seeds on top, adding as much or as little as you desire
Step 4: In the Grill
8. Carefully pick up the snacks and place them in the grill
9. Clean up the mess on the bench!
Step 5: Et Voila!
Remember! You can experiment with whatever ingredients you please! That is the great thing about cooking.
Thanks for reading. If you liked my instructable, commenting may pursuade me to make another :)