Step 1: Ingredients
- 200 grams ( 0.88 cup) butter
- 200 grams (0.88 cup) sugar
- 200 grams ( 1 cup) white short round rice
- 1 liter (4.25 cup) milk
- 30 grams ( 1/6 cup) ground almonds
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 vanilla pod
you will also need
- baking mold
- wooden spoon
- cooking pot
- greaseproof paper
Step 2: Cook!
2. remove the vanilla pod.
3. Stir the butter until cream. My grandmother did this by hand :).
4. Add the egg yolks, put the egg whites aside.
5. Add the sugar and the almond
6. Add the cooked rice.
7. Whisk egg whites.
8. Mix the egg whites with the rice.
Step 3: Bake
- put the paper in.
- grease the inside with butter.
- Crush the rusk and cover the bottom of the mold.
2. Fill the mold with the mixture.
3. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius or 375 fahrenheit.
4. Bake 35-45 minuts.
5. cool down.