Step 1: Green Tomatoes
2. wash the tomatoes and remive the stems
3. chop the tomatoes
Step 2: Adding the Ingredients
2. chop one small onion and garlic
3. chop green tomatoes
4. add everything to a pot with 2 cups of water.
5. add seasoning to taste.... I add Basel, oregano, salt, pepper, sugar and Italian seasoning.
6. simmer in pot for 5 to 10 minutes.
Step 3: Tomato Paste
2. mix until tomato paste is blended in.
3. bring mixture to a boil.
Step 4: Sieve
2. Set the sieve over the pot
3. scoop tomatoes into several and press until no more juice runs out.
4. empty sieve and repeat until pot of tomatoes are gone.
5. cover and let simmmer