I came up with this idea the moment I read green in the epilog contest page since I thought, what could be greener than a plant in a jar?
Basicly you simply modify a used plastic peanut butter jar to hold a plant of your choice.
The green aspect?
1. You have a plant and you are keeping it alive, thats what green is all about right?
2. You are reusing a plastic bottle so if 1 isn't green enough for you this should be.
Don't forget to rate and vote !
Now lets get on to the building
Step 1: What You Need.
For every great project you will need different materials so here is what you will need for this project.
1. A jar of peanut butter
2. You will get here after you and some friends or family decides to eat all
3. You need some soil for the plant
4. Obviously you need the plant itself (i chose what i think is a jade)
5. Some rocks
6. Either a nail or a drill