Introduction: Grilled Cashew Chicken Wraps
Grilled rolls make the perfect wraps for a delicious summer meal.
Step 1: Ingredients
6 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
3-4 cups shredded cooked chicken
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoons rice vinegar
2 teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/4-1/2 cup cashews
3 tablespoons sliced green onions
1/2 cup mandarin oranges, divided
1/4 cup finely chopped red cabbage
salt & pepper to taste
Step 2: Instructions
1. Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Roll each dinner roll into an 8 inch circle.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for about 20 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, sesame oil and mustard.
5. Fold in the cashews, green onions, half of the oranges and the cabbage and mix well.
6. Salt and pepper to taste.
7. Remove wrap from flattened rolls and brush with olive oil.
8. Cook on a grill heated to medium heat for about 1 minute on each side.
9. Remove from grill and cool slightly.
10. Divide chicken mixture evenly between the wraps and garnish with remaining oranges.